PHOENIX FD 3.0 FOR MAYA
Starting at $830
Phoenix FD™ for Autodesk® Maya® empowers VFX artists to simulate fire, smoke, explosions, liquids, foam and splashes, while offering exceptional flexibility and speed. It is a hybrid simulation system including grids and particles, enabling you to get the best of both worlds. Fully integrated with V-Ray, it harnesses the power of Chaos Group’s rendering engine including proper GI from the generated fluid. V-Ray RT supports all Phoenix FD fluids, including liquids with proper refraction. Phoenix FD for Maya is optimized for huge amounts of particles allowing VFX artists to work on complex simulations.
Online licenses are activated in real time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
Dongles will continue to be an option for Phoenix FD for Maya customers who prefer hardware-based licenses. Dongle licensing remains unchanged: add $35 + shipping for a dongle.
For the dongle version of any product, please contact email@example.com
Try Phoenix FD for Maya free for 30 days here! Technical support included.
PHOENIX FD FOR MAYA INFORMATION
PHOENIX FD FOR MAYA FEATURES
- Create realistic liquid simulations with splashes and foam directly in Maya.
- Create all types of fire and smoke effects with Phoenix FD’s powerful adaptive dynamics engine.
- Fine-tune simulations interactively in the viewport with Phoenix FD’s GPU-accelerated preview.
- Increase simulation resolution and add detail without changing overall shape or behavior.
- Speed up or slow down simulation playback. Perfect for slow motion effects.
- Create a series of simulations that trigger and interact with each other.
THE DIGIMATION ADVANTAGE
Our customers enjoy everyday low pricing, same-day shipping, enhanced technical support, and a library of free 3D textures and models with every commercial V-Ray purchase. With both ONLINE and pre-programmed dongle options available, we’ve got you covered.