Upgrade to Phoenix 3.0 for Free!
PHOENIX FD 3.0 FOR 3DS MAX
Starting at $865
Phoenix FD is a powerful tool for fluid simulations. Aimed to meet the needs of VFX artist to simulate fire, smoke, explosions as well as liquids, foam and splashes, it has now become universal simulation software for every production house. Phoenix FD offers exceptional flexibility and speed. With an adaptive grid, complete interactivity, a GPU accelerated preview and a fully multi-threaded displacement algorithm it stands out as one of the top solutions for fluid simulations in the visual effects industry.
Phoenix FD 3.x now adds the capability to generate and drag particles based on current simulations. This allows the user to add even finer detail to all types of simulations without the need to increase the simulation resolution.
Online licenses are activated in real time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
Dongles will continue to be an option for Phoenix FD for 3DS Max customers who prefer hardware-based licenses. Dongle licensing remains unchanged: add $35 + shipping for a dongle.
For the dongle version of any product, please contact email@example.com
Try Phoenix FD for 3ds Max free for 30 days here! Technical support included.
Universities & accredited educational institutions may purchase multiple licenses of Phoenix FD. Volume pricing is offered at 15-29 & 30+ licenses per format. Universities may also purchase 1, 2, or 3-year licenses as well as additional render nodes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase multiple University licenses.
Customers who currently own Phoenix FD 2.0 for 3ds Max are eligible to upgrade to Phoenix 3.x for free! To do so please follow these instructions for retrieving your dongle’s context file. Then send a request to email@example.com and attach the context file from your dongle.
Download the Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max Demo Download the Phoenix FD for 3ds Max Brochure (PDF)
PHOENIX FD FOR 3DS MAX INFORMATION
- Phoenix FD 3.x for 3ds Max is compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max or 3ds Max Design 2013 or later (64-bit only).
- View the Feature & Usage Guide for Phoenix FD 3.x for 3ds Max , which includes tutorials and technical information
- System requirements can be viewed here.
- Additional simulation licenses may be purchased separately.
PHOENIX FD FOR 3DS MAX FEATURES
- Fast & realistic liquid simulations.
- New toolbar with presets for fire, smoke and liquid simulations.
- Optimized volume rendering with accurate lighting and global illumination.
- Create realistic smoke and fire with natural rolling motion and fine details without increasing resolution.
- Influence simulations with forces like wind, spline follow, mesh attraction and more.
- Preview fire, smoke and liquid simulations quickly and accurately in the viewport.