V-RAY NEXT FOR MODO
Rentals starting at $60
V-Ray for Modo is a highly accurate renderer, enabling Modo artists to predict and present their designs with the highest level
of realism and reduce the need of physical prototypes. It seamlessly integrates production-proven rendering capabilities into
Modo’s native workflow. V-Ray also allows for a smooth transfer of assets between Modo and other applications such as 3ds
Max and Maya enabling you to finalize your scenes in your preferred environment.
Online licenses are activated in real-time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
Try V-Ray Next for MODO free for 30 days here! Technical support included.
V-RAY NEXT FOR MODO INFORMATION
- V-Ray is compatible with MODO 701 SP5 and later (64-bit only)
- View the Feature & Usage Guide for V-Ray Next for MODO, which includes tutorials and technical information
- Supported Platforms: Modo® 701 (SP5), 801 (SP2 or higher), 901, 902, 10.0, 10.1, 10.2 and 11. Windows® & Mac®.
- System requirements can be viewed here
- View what’s new in V-Ray for MODO here
- Additional render nodes may be purchased separately
V-RAY NEXT FOR MODO FEATURES
- Adaptive dome light. Faster, cleaner and more accurate image-based lighting using V-Ray Scene Intelligence. Removes the need to add Portal lights for interior scenes.
- Fast new lighting algorithm that speeds up rendering up to 7x faster in scenes with many lights.
- 2x faster GPU rendering. Fast new GPU rendering architecture that now supports more high-end production features.
- Rolling shutter. Emulate the warped motion blur effects common in digital video and cell phone cameras.
- Physical hair material. Render more realistic-looking hair with accurate highlights and new glint and glitter controls.
- Metalness. The V-Ray Material adds support for PBR shaders with new Metalness reflection controls.
- Simulate natural looking skies with realistic atmospheric depth.
- Zero in on any part of your image to fine-tune your renders quickly and easily.
- AI denoiser in viewport IPR. With the new NVIDIA AI Denoiser, V-Ray delivers instant feedback with less noise. So you get cleaner images while you design. (Windows only.)
THE DIGIMATION ADVANTAGE
Our customers enjoy everyday low pricing, same-day shipping, and enhanced technical support.
All V-Ray products sold through Digimation may only be purchased by and shipped to customers in the US, Canada, Mexico and Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Caribbean Islands).