V-RAY NEXT FOR NUKE
Rentals start at $80
V-Ray Next for Nuke introduces a new approach to lighting and compositing that integrates production-quality ray traced rendering into NUKE. Take advantage of V-Ray’s lighting, shading, and rendering tools inside Nuke’s node-based workflow
Online licenses are activated in real time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
Try V-Ray Next for NUKE free for 30 days here! Technical support included.
As a reminder, for customers who have an active V-Ray Next for Nuke term license, you are eligible to receive V-Ray Next for Nuke for free.
Customers who purchased a V-Ray 3 for Nuke perpetual license after December 1, 2018 are eligible for a free upgrade until May 1, 2019. Any additional V-Ray 3 render node license purchased separately will require a paid upgrade. Free upgrades may be requested and processed until May 1, 2019. To request your free upgrade email email@example.com. Only clients with a V-Ray 3.0 for Nuke license will be eligible to upgrade to version Next.
New licenses and upgrades to Next will only be provided via Online Licensing (OLS).
Customers with existing V-Ray 3 for Nuke perpetual workstation licenses can trade in their license & migrate to a V-Ray Next for Nuke Annual license respectively, and get a 30% discount for the first year. The migration option is only available through Chaos Group resellers. Migration cost for the first year of the Annual license is $329 (reg. $470).
Clients with active rentals at the time of the official release will get the new version free as part of their rental.
V-Ray Next Render Nodes are compatible with both V-Ray Next & V-Ray 3.0 for Nuke.
The V-Ray Next for Nuke upgrade will allow customers to use either V-Ray Next or V-Ray 3 for Nuke. V-Ray 3 Workstation for Nuke licenses are compatible with V-Ray Next Render Node licenses, so clients who use V-Ray 3 for Nuke (or other platforms) can render with V-Ray Next Render Node licenses.
V-RAY NEXT FOR NUKE INFORMATION
- V-Ray Next for NUKE is compatible with V-Ray Next universal render nodes.
- Visit the V-Ray Next for NUKE Product Portal, which includes tutorials and technical information
- Supported platforms: NUKE® version 10, 10.5, & 11-11.3 (64-bit operating systems and 64-bit versions of Nuke)
- System requirements can be viewed here
- Additional render nodes may be purchased separately
V-RAY NEXT FOR NUKE FEATURES
- Render individual or groups of lights as separate render elements, and accurately light mix in post with full support for global illumination, reflections and refractions.
- Automatically generate ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur, speeding up workflows for compositors.
- Render elements generated in V-Ray for Nuke or rendered in V-Ray Standalone can now be used interchangeably. All render elements can be cached with a single render.
- Import and render volume simulations from applications like Houdini. Supports OpenVDB, Field3D and Phoenix FD files.
- Improved deep rendering capabilities with support for deep volumes. Save disk space by generating deep data directly inside Nuke.
- Automatically reduce noise for cleaner renders. Denoise individual render elements, apply noise masks and denoise final deep composites.
THE DIGIMATION ADVANTAGE
Our customers enjoy everyday low pricing, same-day shipping, and enhanced technical support.
All V-Ray products sold through Digimation may only be purchased by and shipped to customers in the US, Canada, Mexico and Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Caribbean Islands).