V-RAY 3.7 FOR NUKE
Rentals start at $80
V-Ray 3.7 for Nuke introduces a new approach to lighting and compositing that integrates production-quality ray traced rendering into NUKE and NUKEX. Take advantage of V-Ray’s lighting, shading, and rendering tools inside Nuke’s node-based workflow.
V-Ray 3.7 for Nuke is a free update for all V-Ray for Nuke customers, who’ll find it in the downloads section when they log in at chaosgroup.com.
Online licenses are activated in real time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
Try V-Ray 3.7 for NUKE free for 30 days here! Technical support included.
V-RAY 3.7 FOR NUKE INFORMATION
- V-Ray 3.7 for NUKE is compatible with V-Ray 3 universal render nodes.
- Visit the V-Ray 3.7 for NUKE Product Portal, which includes tutorials and technical information
- Supported platforms: NUKE® version 10, 10.5, & 11 (64-bit operating systems and 64-bit versions of Nuke)
- System requirements can be viewed here
- Additional render nodes may be purchased separately
V-RAY 3.7 FOR NUKE FEATURES
- Render individual or groups of lights as separate render elements, and accurately light mix in post with full support for global illumination, reflections and refractions.
- Automatically generate ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur, speeding up workflows for compositors.
- Render elements generated in V-Ray for Nuke or rendered in V-Ray Standalone can now be used interchangeably. All render elements can be cached with a single render.
- Import and render volume simulations from applications like Houdini. Supports OpenVDB, Field3D and Phoenix FD files.
- Improved deep rendering capabilities with support for deep volumes. Save disk space by generating deep data directly inside Nuke.
- Automatically reduce noise for cleaner renders. Denoise individual render elements, apply noise masks and denoise final deep composites.
THE DIGIMATION ADVANTAGE
Our customers enjoy everyday low pricing, same-day shipping, enhanced technical support, and a library of free 3D textures and models with every commercial V-Ray purchase.
All V-Ray products sold through Digimation may only be purchased by and shipped to customers in the US, Canada, Mexico and Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Caribbean Islands).