V-RAY 3.7 FOR REVIT
Rentals starting at $60
Your favorite renderer for Revit just got even better.
In this latest update we’ve added support for Revit 2019, and we’ve taken interactive rendering to a whole new level.
Fully interactive rendering
Now with support for live geometry changes, you can render your full scene while you design.
Revit 2019 support
Now compatible with Revit 2019 and its new Opaque, Transparent, Metal and Layered material types.
Now integrated into Autodesk Revit, V-Ray core rendering technology is accessible at every stage of the design process. Extend your creativity with new tools for VR output, materials and environments, without having to worry about learning a new piece of software. Revit cameras, lighting, and materials are all supported for easy adoption.
Online licenses are activated in real time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
Try V-Ray 3.7 for Revit free for 30 days here! Technical support included.
V-RAY 3.7 FOR REVIT INFORMATION
- V-Ray 3.7 for Revit is compatible with:
- Revit 2015 and later.
- Revit Architecture 2015 and later.
- Revit MEP 2015 and later.
- Revit Structure 2015 and later.
- View the Feature & Usage Guide for V-Ray 3.7 for Revit, which includes tutorials and technical information.
- System requirements can be viewed here.
- Additional render nodes may be purchased separately.
V-RAY 3.7 FOR REVIT FEATURES
- Quickly balance quality and speed with V-Ray for Revit’s render presets. Work in draft mode for early iterations and switch to high quality for presentations.
- Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
- Accurate options for IES and HDR image-based lighting, as well as support for Revit Sun and Sky.
- Automatically convert Revit materials to V-Ray’s physically-correct format. Fine-tune material properties using the V-Ray Material Editor.
- Simulate photographic cameras from Revit’s native camera views.
- Easily make scenes look diagrammatic or like a scale models with material presets such as basswood and foam core.
THE DIGIMATION ADVANTAGE
Our customers enjoy everyday low pricing, same-day shipping, enhanced technical support, and a library of free 3D textures and models with every commercial V-Ray purchase.
All V-Ray products sold through Digimation may only be purchased by and shipped to customers in the US, Canada, Mexico and Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Caribbean Islands).