V-RAY NEXT FOR RHINO
Rentals starting at $60
See info below for a free upgrade to Next, upon release, if you purchased between December 1, 2018 and the release date.
Introducing the Next Generation of Rendering.
We’re excited to introduce a new major version of V-Ray which builds on everything we’ve learned, while integrating cutting-edge new tech.
Just released March 12, 2019 — We’re introducing some pricing changes for V-Ray Next for Rhino and V-Ray Next Render Nodes. The new V-Ray Next for Rhino is now available for purchase, at the pricing below.
For a free evaluation of V-Ray Next for Rhino click here
- As a reminder, for customers who have an active V-Ray for Rhino term license, you are eligible to receive V-Ray Next for Rhino for free.
- Customers who purchased a V-Ray 3 for Rhino perpetual license after December 1, 2018 are eligible for a free upgrade until April 1, 2019. A free upgrade incentive will also apply to V-Ray 3 render node licenses purchased in a bundle with a new V-Ray 3 workstation for Rhino license. Any V-Ray 3 render node license purchased separately will require a paid upgrade. Free upgrades may be requested and processed until April 1, 2019. To request your free upgrade email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only clients with a V-Ray 3.0 for Rhino license will be eligible to upgrade to version Next. V-Ray 1.5 and 2.0 licenses are not eligible for upgrades.
- Clients with active rentals at the time of the official release will get the new version free as part of their rental.
- With the official release of V-Ray Next for Rhino, we will discontinue support for versions 1.5 and 2.0.
- V-Ray Next Render Nodes are compatible with both V-Ray Next & V-Ray 3.0 for Rhino.
- The V-Ray Next for Rhino upgrade will allow customers to use either V-Ray Next or V-Ray 3 for Rhino. V-Ray 3 Workstation for Rhino licenses are compatible with V-Ray Next Render Node licenses, so clients who use V-Ray 3 for Rhino (or other platforms) can render with V-Ray Next Render Node licenses.
Chaos Group is working hard to make the transition to V-Ray Next for Rhino as easy as possible. Please feel free to request additional information by emailing email@example.com.
Online licenses are activated in real time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
V-RAY FOR RHINO INFORMATION
- V-Ray Next for Rhino is compatible with Rhino for Windows
- View the Feature & Usage Guide for V-Ray Next for Rhino, which includes tutorials and technical information
Supported platforms: Rhino® Rhino 5.14 or later (64-bit versions only) & Rhino 6.13.19058 or later (64-bit versions only)
Supported on Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. (64-bit versions only)
- Download the V-Ray Upgrade and Licensing FAQ (PDF)
- System requirements can be viewed here
V-RAY FOR RHINO FEATURES
- CPU, GPU, & Hybrid Rendering, V-Ray comes with two powerful rendering engines. You can choose between GPU and CPU or Hybrid rendering to best suit your project needs and requirements.
- Denoiser, Easy to set up and use to refine settings, even after you render. Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- Interactive Rendering, Render while you design. See results right away as you adjust lights, materials and cameras.
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- V-Ray Swarm, Render with maximum power using V-Ray’s new simple and scalable distributed rendering, and much more.
THE DIGIMATION ADVANTAGE
Our customers enjoy everyday low pricing, same-day shipping, enhanced technical support, and a library of free 3D textures and models with every commercial V-Ray purchase.
All V-Ray products sold through Digimation may only be purchased by and shipped to customers in the US, Canada, Mexico and Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Caribbean Islands).