V-RAY 3.6 FOR RHINO
Rentals starting at $60
V-Ray® for Rhino offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism. Rhino users in all fields – from engineering and product design to 3D animation – depend on V-Ray as a quick, easy and cost efficient way to render their most cutting-edge images. FREE UPGRADE TO V-RAY 3 – All V-Ray 2 for Rhino commercial licenses purchased after November 1, 2015 qualify for a free upgrade to V-Ray 3.6, free upgrade only available until December 24, 2018. This free upgrade includes one workstation license plus one additional upgraded render node.
Online licenses are activated in real time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
Try V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino free for 30 days here! Technical support included.
Incredible imagery straight from Rhino
There are loads of new features into V-Ray for Rhino — including support for VRscans. With VRscans support, you can use our library of over 650 lifelike materials to add new levels of photorealism to your SketchUp projects.
Want to know more? Watch our explanatory video on how VRscans integrates with V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino.
V-RAY 3.6 FOR RHINO INFORMATION
- V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino is compatible with Rhino 5 and later
- View the Feature & Usage Guide for V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino, which includes tutorials and technical information
- Supported platforms: Rhinoceros® 5.0 64-bit. Supported on Windows 7 or later (64-bit recommended)
- System requirements can be viewed here
V-RAY 3.6 FOR RHINO FEATURES
- Introducing a redesigned, designer-friendly user interface for faster workflows.
- Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
- Introducing a powerful, scalable distributed rendering system that’s simple and fast.
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
THE DIGIMATION ADVANTAGE
Our customers enjoy everyday low pricing, same-day shipping, enhanced technical support, and a library of free 3D textures and models with every commercial V-Ray purchase.
All V-Ray products sold through Digimation may only be purchased by and shipped to customers in the US, Canada, Mexico and Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Caribbean Islands).