V-RAY 3.6 FOR SKETCHUP
Rentals starting at $60
SketchUp® users in all fields depend on V-Ray® as a quick, easy and cost-efficient way to render their most cutting-edge images. Developed by the Chaos Group, V-Ray for SketchUp works with Trimble’s SketchUp, one of the most popular 3D modeling tools available today. FREE UPGRADE TO V-RAY 3.6 – All V-Ray 2 for SketchUp commercial licenses purchased after November 1, 2015 qualify for a free upgrade to V-Ray 3.6, free upgrade only available until December 24, 2018. This free upgrade includes one workstation license plus one additional upgraded render node.
Online licenses are activated in real time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
Try V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp free for 30 days here! Technical support included.
V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP INFORMATION
- V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp is compatible with SketchUp for Windows and Mac
- View the Feature & Usage Guide for V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp, which includes tutorials and technical information
Supported platforms: SketchUp® 2015, 2016 or later (64-bit versions only).
Supported on Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. (64-bit versions only) & Apple® Mac OS X 10.9.x or higher
- Download the V-Ray Upgrade and Licensing FAQ (PDF)
- System requirements can be viewed here
V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP FEATURES
- Introducing a redesigned, designer-friendly user interface for faster workflows.
- Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
- Introducing a powerful, scalable distributed rendering system that’s simple and fast.
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
THE DIGIMATION ADVANTAGE
Our customers enjoy everyday low pricing, same-day shipping, enhanced technical support, and a library of free 3D textures and models with every commercial V-Ray purchase.
All V-Ray products sold through Digimation may only be purchased by and shipped to customers in the US, Canada, Mexico and Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Caribbean Islands).