Pdplayer is a professional image sequence player and viewer for the 3D, CG and VFX industry. It supports most industry standard file formats including EXR, HDR, DPX, CIN, R3D, TGA, SGI, IFF, PIC and VRIMG. Multiple layers can be color-corrected and composed together in real time. Pdplayer is a fast and lightweight solution; it starts quickly and flips through frames with ease.
Online licenses are activated in real time once the order is processed with the developer. Online licensing is fast and secure, giving you the ability to access your new software quickly – and from multiple locations. A stable, uninterrupted internet connection is required. It is possible to borrow licenses and use them completely offline for a limited time (14 days). However, when this period is over, an internet connection is required to renew offline usage of the licenses.
Dongles will continue to be an option for pdplayer customers who prefer hardware-based licenses. Dongle licensing remains unchanged: add $35 + shipping for a dongle.
For the dongle version of any product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“While PDPlayer can be seen as a flipbook tool, it is in fact a great deal more powerful than that. It is both extremely simple, and extremely powerful. It allows us to load and view frame sequences extremely fast. However, it can do a lot more. From simple composites, color corrects, notation layers, output options, even saving comps into After Effects and Nuke scripts, I have yet to see a program that matches the feature set of Pdplayer!”
- View the Feature & Usage Guide for V-Ray 3 for Rhino, which includes tutorials and technical information
- System requirements can be viewed here
- Supported Platforms: Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64-bit only), Linux® CentOS 6.5 and newer or compatible (64-bit only), Apple® Mac OS® X 10.7 and higher (64-bit only)
- Create sequences with an unlimited number of layers, arranged on an infinite workspace.
- Work with HD, 2K and 4K resolutions in real-time.
- Fine tune exposure, color balance, and layer blending modes quickly and easily. Add an Adjustment Layer to apply corrections to multiple layers.
- Preserve super bright image details using industry standard 32-bit file formats – OpenEXR, HDR, RLA/RPF, TIFF, DPX and CIN.
- Composite layers quickly and easily in Pdplayer and export to Adobe After Effects or the The Foundry’s NUKE for final output.
THE DIGIMATION ADVANTAGE
Our customers enjoy everyday low pricing, same-day shipping, enhanced technical support, and a library of free 3D textures and models with every commercial V-Ray purchase. With both ONLINE and pre-programmed dongle options available, we’ve got you covered.
All V-Ray products sold through Digimation may only be purchased by and shipped to customers in the US, Canada, Mexico and Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Caribbean Islands).